8th Grade Parent Ad in Yearbook
8th grade parents can purchase an ad for their child to commemorate their last year at Sequoia. The cost of the color ad is $35 and includes a photo and a message from the parents. There are two ways you can purchase your ad:
- You can submit your information online and design your own ad and pay by credit card (Click Here for Flyer)
- You can also submit your information directly to room E-5 or Mrs. Amerson’s box in the office using this checklist:
- Photos (Do NOT physically cut your photos). We will electronically scan your photos. If you want to focus on just one area of a photo, use Post-It Notes to cover the unwanted areas.
- Text (maximum of 25 words)
- If you would like your photo returned to you in June, include a self-addressed stamped envelope with your order.
- Please write your name and address on the back of the photo submitted. Although it is rare for the yearbook staff to misplace a photo, it can happen. Help make sure your photo is returned to you by taking this extra step.
- Cash or check payable to “SMS”.
The deadline to turn in the information is Friday, December 18, 2015. Fliers are available in the office or from Mrs. Amerson in room E-5. If you have any questions, please leave a message for Mrs. Amerson at 682-8000 ext. 5675 or email questions to email@example.com
High School Academies
Many of the high schools in the Mt.Diablo Unified School District offer academies for their students. Click below for more information about each high school's academies.:
Clayton Valley High School
Mt.Diablo High School
- Architecture ACME Academy
- Digital Safari Academy
- Fine Arts Academy
- Art Humanities Academy
- International Hospitality Academy
College Park High School
Ygnacio Valley High School
Concord High School